Thursday, June 18, 2015

Graduation Celebration AND 18th Birthday Party!


My daughter graduated from high school and turned 18 in the same week.
Recently, we celebrated both milestones together 
with a come and go afternoon party for family and friends.  
She loves the color yellow and sunflowers, so I went with that for the theme.  


I ordered her birthday cake and cupcakes from Sam's Club.
The day that I picked them up,
they had graduation cookies available in the same colors as her cake.
I just couldn't resist. :-)
I made a good choice - they were yummy!







I served water, lemonade and coffee to our guests to go with the sweet treats.




I used my daughter's beautiful senior portraits to decorate with.


And I made several banners using this fabulous website.


We are hoping all her wishes come true! :-)

No comments: